Monday, May 19, 2008

Compulsive Eating



Day after day I come to realize that I might be a compulsive eater. When I start eating a candy bar I don't stop until it is all gone, even if I wasn't that hungry. I also suffer from another eating disorder, that I yet need to find a name for. It is stuffing your stomach with snacks and junk while watching TV. Or, what's even worse feeling hungry all of a sudden after the actors have a meal at a restaurant, or are coking dinner. It does not matter even if you just had your lunch or dinner, just watching that food on TV makes you hungry all over again and you can't really go on before eating something, and by the time you are done preparing your meal the show you were watching ends, another one starts and you see them indulging in an ice cream cone...your eyes are wide open so you run to the freezer and demolish the ice cream, go back to the show ...oh the father is now drinking coffee....hmm sounds good after all I kinda feel cold after this ice cream....with the first sip of your hot fresh coffee you feel a tooth ache....a freeze-melt headache and it suddenly hits you: my eating habits are being programed by the shows I watch.

No comments: